The following terms and conditions apply to all orders via our online shop.
2. Contracting party, conclusion of contract
The purchase contract comes with Rene Schepanski and Valentin Roman Huwer GbR.
By placing the products in the online shop, we submit a binding offer to conclude the contract. You can initially place our products without obligation into the shopping basket and correct your entries at any time before submitting your binding order by using the corrective aids provided for this purpose in the order process. The contract comes about by accepting the offer via the goods contained in the shopping cart by clicking on the order button. Immediately after sending the order, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
A binding contract can also be reached as follows:
If you have selected the payment type PayPal, the contract comes into effect at the time of your confirmation of payment instructions to PayPal. If you have selected the payment method IMMEDIATELY, the contract comes into effect at the time of confirmation of the payment instruction to SOFORT GmbH. The languages available for the contract are German and English.
We store the contract text and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also read the terms and conditions on this page at any time. You can view your past orders in our customer login.
3. Terms of delivery In addition to the indicated product prices are still shipping costs. You can find out more about the amount of the shipping costs in the offers.
We deliver only by mail. Unfortunately, a self collection of the product is not possible.
4. Payment The following payment methods are available in our shop:
Cash on Delivery If you choose the cash on delivery option, you will be charged 3 Euros. In addition, 2 euros are to be paid directly to the delivery company.
Paypal You pay the invoice amount via the online provider Paypal. In principle, you must be registered there or register, authenticate with your access data and confirm payment instructions to us. You’ll get more information during the ordering process.
IMMEDIATELY We also offer IMMEDIATE RELEASE. Herewith we receive the transfer credit immediately. This accelerates the entire order process. All you need is the account number, bank code, PIN and TAN. Via the secured payment form SOFORT GmbH, which is not accessible to the merchant, IMMEDIATELY transfers the transfer automatically and in real time a transfer into your online bank account. The purchase price is immediately and directly transferred to the merchant’s bank account. If the payment method IMMEDIATE payment is selected, a pre-filled form opens at the end of the ordering process. This already contains our bank account. In addition, the transfer amount and the purpose of use are already displayed in the form. You must now select the country in which you have your online banking account and enter the bank code. Then enter the same data as for online banking registration (account number and PIN). Confirm your order by entering the TAN. The transaction is confirmed immediately afterwards. In principle, any Internet user can use the IMMEDIATE RELEASE as a method of payment if he has an activated online banking account with PIN / TAN procedures. Please note that for some banks the IMMEDIATE RELEASE is not yet available. For more information on whether your bank supports this service, please visit: https://www.sofort.com/ger-DE/general/fuer-kaeufer/fragen-und-antworten/
Purchase on account via Klarna In cooperation with Klarna, we offer you the payment as a payment option. In the case of a payment with Klarna you do not have to enter your account data, and you only pay when you have received the goods. With the payment methods Klarna invoice, delivery to a delivery address that deviates from the invoice address is not possible. The delivery address and the invoice address must correspond to your message address. We apologize for any inconvenience. When buying on account with Klarna, our claim is assigned to Klarna AB. In this case, you can only pay the Klarna AB with a debt-free effect. For further information and Klarnas complete terms and conditions for the purchase of the purchase please click here (For delivery to Germany) and here (For delivery to Austria). The Onlineshop collects with Klarna a fee of 2 euros per order.
Klarna Shopping carts With the Klarna financing service, you can pay your purchase flexibly in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (at least however 6,95 €) or under the conditions otherwise stated in the checkout. Further information about the Klarna installment payment including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit You will find here.
5. Proprietary reservation The goods remain our property until full payment.
6. Transportation damage If goods are delivered with obvious damage to transport, please report these errors immediately to the deliverer as soon as possible and contact us immediately. The omission of a complaint or contact has no consequences for your statutory claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. They help us, however, to assert our own claims against the freight carrier or transport insurance.
7. Warranty and Guarantees The statutory right of deficiency shall apply. Information about any applicable additional warranties and their exact terms can be found at the product and on special information pages in the shop.
8. Liability We are always liable without limitation for claims due to damages caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents In case of injury to life, body or health In case of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty In the event of guarantee promise, as agreed As long as the scope of the Product Liability Act is in force. In the case of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the performance of which allows the proper performance of the contract at first and on the compliance with which the contractual partner may regularly rely (cardinal obligations) by slight negligence of us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, the liability is dependent on the damage foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract Which is typically expected to occur.
In addition, claims for damages are excluded.
9. Online dispute settlement Online dispute resolution under Article 14 (1) of the ODR: The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute settlement (OS), which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Right of withdrawal
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within a period of fourteen days without giving reasons.
The period of revocation shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party you designate, which is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Rene Schepanski and Valentin Huwer GbR, Ringstraße 19, 61194 Niddatal, firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +49 15204324699) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter, Fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form, but this is not required.
You can also fill out and submit the sample revocation form or another clear statement on our website https://www.parkourstore.com/kontakt. If you use this option, we will send you a confirmation of the receipt of such a revocation immediately (eg by e-mail).
In order to maintain the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we will pay you all the payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us ) Within a period of fourteen days from the date on which the notice of revocation of this contract has been received by us. For such repayment, we use the same payment you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; In no case will you be charged for these repayment fees. We may refuse the repayment until we have recovered the goods or until you have proved that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately or in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is respected when you send the goods before the end of the deadline of 14 days. They bear the immediate cost of returning the goods. They shall only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss in value is attributable to a handling which is not necessary for the purpose of checking the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Sample Revocation Form (If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and return it.) – To Rene Schepanski and Valentin Huwer GbR, Ringstraße 19, 61194 Niddatal, email@example.com- I / (*) – the name of the consumer (*) / the name of the consumer (*) (S) – Address of the consumer (s) – Signature of the consumer (s) (only in the case of a communication on paper) – Date (*) Delete as appropriate.